Propane Inventories Down - Prices are Up!

Everyone is asking why are propane prices so high this year? This fall/winter has created the perfect storm in the propane world.

First the US is a net exporter of propane (we used to be a net importer) which has been steadily reducing our US propane inventories.

Second our Northern states had a extreme crop drying season that not only used their local propane supply but also sent them south to get our propane supply.

Third this extremely cold winter (record cold November and then our recent polar blast) had continued to stress propane supplies (the Northern states are still coming to the Midwest for supply).

We just saw a 27 cent increase in prices today alone! Unfortunately there is no end in sight and now recent weather predictions are calling for another polar blast heading our way next week!

Make sure you keep track of the gas in your tanks because we are on allocation right now and if the weather stays cold many propane companies are going to have to short fill customers! It's best to have your tanks full in case this happens (regardless of these outrageous prices).

Call our office if you have any questions!

 

42 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
It's an amazing paragraph in support of all the internet visitors; they will take benefit from
it I am sure.

Fri, May 3, 2019 @ 12:33 PM

2. wrote:
If you would like to increase your experience just keep visiting this site and be updated with the
most up-to-date information posted here.

Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 9:28 PM

3. wrote:
Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It's the little changes that
make the most significant changes. Thanks for sharing!

Sun, May 12, 2019 @ 8:07 AM

4. wrote:
I visited multiple websites however the audio quality for audio songs existing at this web page is in fact fabulous.

Mon, May 13, 2019 @ 5:07 PM

5. wrote:
Its like you learn my mind! You seem to grasp a lot approximately this, such
as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I feel that you can do with some percent
to drive the message home a bit, however instead of that, that is
magnificent blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

Sat, June 1, 2019 @ 1:30 AM

6. wrote:
This website definitely has all the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Sun, June 2, 2019 @ 10:12 AM

7. wrote:
An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a
colleague who had been conducting a little homework on this.
And he actually ordered me breakfast due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him...
lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!!
But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this issue here on your site.

Mon, June 10, 2019 @ 7:44 AM

8. wrote:
I used to be recommended this website via my cousin. I'm now
not sure whether this publish is written by way of
him as nobody else realize such specific
approximately my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Wed, June 12, 2019 @ 5:29 PM

9. wrote:
Fabulous, what a blog it is! This weblog provides useful information to us, keep it up.

Wed, July 10, 2019 @ 10:48 PM

10. wrote:
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
I'm quite certain I'll learn lots of new stuff right here!

Best of luck for the next!

Wed, July 17, 2019 @ 2:18 AM

11. wrote:
I am not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my mission.

Sat, July 20, 2019 @ 10:36 AM

12. wrote:
Hi! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or
maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My blog addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and I
feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

Wed, July 31, 2019 @ 5:17 AM

13. wrote:
Thank you for another magnificent post. The place else could anyone get that type of info in such a perfect approach of writing?
I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for such information.

Tue, August 13, 2019 @ 1:47 PM

14. wrote:
Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this article reminds me
of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this.
I am going to forward this information to
him. Pretty sure he will have a very good read.
Thanks for sharing!

Tue, September 3, 2019 @ 4:25 PM

15. wrote:
Your style is very unique in comparison to other people
I've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the
opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this page.

Sat, September 7, 2019 @ 11:28 AM

16. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However
I am going through problems with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I can't join it.
Is there anybody getting identical RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer can you
kindly respond? Thanks!!

Mon, September 23, 2019 @ 7:43 PM

17. wrote:
I am curious to find out what blog system you're working with?
I'm having some minor security problems with my latest site and I'd
like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?

Thu, October 3, 2019 @ 5:18 PM

18. wrote:
When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are
added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I receive four emails with the
same comment. Is there a means you are able to remove
me from that service? Thank you!

Sun, October 6, 2019 @ 6:25 AM

19. wrote:
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I
provide credit and sources back to your website? My blog site
is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from a
lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if
this okay with you. Regards!

Sun, October 6, 2019 @ 12:43 PM

20. wrote:
It's great that you are getting thoughts from this article as well
as from our argument made at this place.

Sun, October 13, 2019 @ 11:12 AM

21. wrote:
It's an amazing article in support of all the web people; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 9:53 AM

22. wrote:
Hi there, after reading this amazing article i am too glad to share my
knowledge here with mates.

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 11:16 AM

23. wrote:
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter
to be really something which I think I would never
understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try
to get the hang of it!

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 1:04 PM

24. wrote:
I am actually grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this impressive article at at
this place.

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 3:26 PM

25. wrote:
Hello my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome,
nice written and come with almost all important infos. I'd like
to look extra posts like this .

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 8:17 PM

26. wrote:
Good site you have here.. It's hard to find excellent writing like yours these days.
I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Thu, October 17, 2019 @ 6:57 AM

27. wrote:
We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's
to be just what I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a
few of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome weblog!

Sat, October 19, 2019 @ 5:32 AM

28. wrote:
Spot on with this write-up, I honestly feel this site needs a
great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the information!

Sun, October 20, 2019 @ 7:15 AM

29. wrote:
Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out
pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where
to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

Sun, October 20, 2019 @ 7:44 AM

30. wrote:
This is really interesting, You are a very skilled
blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

Sun, October 20, 2019 @ 10:13 AM

31. wrote:
Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Appreciate it

Sun, October 27, 2019 @ 9:00 PM

32. wrote:
I visited multiple sites however the audio feature for audio songs current at this web site
is truly wonderful.

Tue, October 29, 2019 @ 1:59 PM

33. wrote:
Hello! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does building a well-established website such as yours
take a massive amount work? I am completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal on a daily basis.

I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal
experience and feelings online. Please let
me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
Appreciate it!

Thu, October 31, 2019 @ 6:15 AM

34. wrote:
First of all I want to say great blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you
don't mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.
I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my
ideas out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just
seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how
to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Many thanks!

Thu, October 31, 2019 @ 11:32 AM

35. activate espn wrote:
Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this site.|

Sat, November 2, 2019 @ 12:35 AM

36. wrote:
both porno gratis particular porno gratis always porno gratis fall porno gratis campaign porno gratis suddenly porno gratis for porno gratis my porno gratis
animal porno gratis difficult porno gratis hope porno gratis blood porno gratis relate porno gratis level porno gratis apply porno gratis station porno gratis plan porno gratis cultural porno gratis not porno
gratis human porno gratis might porno gratis region porno gratis become porno gratis choose porno gratis whole porno gratis firm

Sun, November 3, 2019 @ 4:32 PM

37. wrote:
My family all the time say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know
I am getting familiarity every day by reading such good content.

Sun, November 3, 2019 @ 11:56 PM

38. wrote:
It's the best time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy.

I have learn this put up and if I may just I wish to counsel you few interesting
issues or suggestions. Maybe you could write subsequent articles relating to this article.
I desire to read even more issues about it!

Mon, November 4, 2019 @ 11:07 PM

39. espn.com/activate wrote:
I got this web page from my friend who told me regarding this site and now this time I am browsing this web site and reading very informative content here.|

Wed, November 6, 2019 @ 4:10 AM

40. wrote:
Have you еver considereɗ about adding а little bit more than just your articles?

I mean, what you say is valuable and all. But think of if you added some greаt visuals or video cliρs to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your contеnt is excellent but wіth pics and clips, this site could undeniably be one of thе best in its niche.
Amazing blog!

Wed, November 6, 2019 @ 8:06 AM

41. wrote:
Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and
i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything
you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very
much appreciated.

Fri, November 8, 2019 @ 3:14 PM

42. wrote:
malmö göteborg och säljes sverige danmark, liksom en recept, beställa säkert sverige
eller piller apoteket.

Sat, November 9, 2019 @ 3:56 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.